Saturday, March 9, 2013

Here Are Some Answers to Prayer

Good morning my praying friends!  Thank you for your prayers for me.  Andrew Murray's scripture this morning is from Mark 11:23, 24.  "have faith in God.  For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain. Be removed, and be cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he asks.  Therefore, I say to you, Whatever things you ask for when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."  Just wanted to bless you today with the fruit of your labor.  Here are some ways the Lord has answered your prayers for me this past week.

First, I would like to tell you that I could feel your prayers.  This blog has ten followers and I have no way of knowing how many of you stopped and prayed for me, but if even one person is praying for you or with you there is the sense of increased power.  I have a dear friend who battled Lymphoma a few years back.  She is a tenderhearted person and I was concerned about how she would get through it.  She did better than those of us who loved her and prayed faithfully out of that love.  She got the grace but we got the blessing of being able to see her win that battle and live to see her first grandchild born and is looking forward to watching her grow up!

The first result of the prayer for me was that it seemed like a mountain had been moved that stood in the way of connection with the Spirit of God for me be in touch with Him and to share what I learn.  I know by now it is God's will for me to write and so it was hard for me to understand why it did not come easy.  Because anything that is of God has an enemy and will be opposed from that force.  While he has power, he is not omnipotent and scripture tells us he has been defeated by Jesus at the cross and, therefore, we can overcome him too, by our prayers.  So, thank you for your believing prayers.

The second answer came in the form of my husband's support.  Now, I always have that, but somehow we both understood the importance of pushing past the obstacles and finding a way.  We cleaned out a spare room in our home and made a study where I can go and get alone with God and then share what He has given me to write about.  I wish you could see it!  I wish you could feel it!  Peaceful and quiet!   I am sitting right now in a brand new office chair at a table equipped with everything I need to do this.  The obstacle of time and space overcome!  Thank you, Jesus and Darryll!

The next thing that happened was astounding!  When I shared the request for prayer I had also sent some of the material, (the Heart to Heart booklet) I have been working on to a few editor type friends requesting their feedback.  Not only did I get that, but one of them asked permission to use it in a group right away.  MOTIVATION!  Who doesn't need that by the bucketfuls?  Well, I do!  And I got it!  Since then, we have made some really good progress with participant guidelines and the study will begin this Sunday evening.  So, please be praying for this pilot group of people who will have the opportunity to learn how to have a heart to heart talk with the Lord.

There's more!  but for today that is enough for you to know that God is answering our prayers.  I am continuing to pray for you and I would love to know how He is moving in your lives, because I know He is without a doubt.  I will keep you posted on the progress of the group as I get feedback.  My prayer today is for us to feel the warmth of the Son of God shining His light brilliantly on the answers in our life so we can rejoice in them.  As one friend of mine says, if you do not see it today, watch for it tomorrow, because it is on its way!  It may be waiting for one more prayer for it to be released!

No comments:

Post a Comment